Personal insurance policies are designed to protect you and your family should unexpected, unfortunate setbacks occur. There are many types of personal insurance policies, and each provides coverages related to different aspects of everyday life.
How much personal insurance you carry will be directly relative to personal details like your financial situation, your investments in property, and your lifestyle. The information we provide here is to serve as a guide in choosing which types of personal insurance policies may be right for you.
- One- to four-family, non-owner-occupied rented dwellings (annual basis)
- Properties operated by individuals, partners, corporate entities, LLCs, or trusts
- Condominium and co-op apartments (rented to same tenant on annual basis)
- Proprietary endorsement, landlord customizer
- One- to four-family vacant dwellings
- Builders risk, dwellings under renovation, and dwellings that don’t fit our homeowners program
- Owner-occupied, one- to two-family dwellings
- Seasonal and secondary dwellings without the primary home
- One- to two- family owner/occupant of manufactured homes
- Personal property and contents
- Basic, Broad & Special Forms
- Home or Dwelling
- Other Structures
- Personal Property
- Loss of Use
- Inland Marine (scheduled personal property)
- Added Water Damage
- Several Property Extension Endorsements Available
- Landlord Package Policy Customizer
- Ordinance & Law
- Equipment Breakdown
- Underground Utility Coverage
- Comprehensive Personal Liability
- Owners Landlords & Tenants
- Medical Payments
- Home Sharing
- Business Liability (limited to specific classes)
Personal Lines Written Risks
- Manufactured/Mobile Homes
- Seasonal and Secondary Homes
- Dwelling Fire (vacant and homes for sale )
- Builders Risk
- Landlord Package Policies (1-4 families)
General Personal Guidelines
- Older homes & dwellings must have major systems updates within last 25 years
- Homeowners: $150K - $1.2M Coverage A. Older homes with updates less than 25 years including PC-9. Newer homes, Log homes, Modular homes.
- Seasonal & Secondary Homes: With or without primary home. ML-3 available based on underwriting requirements: winterization and low temp alarm.
- Dwelling Fire: Includes vacant homes under $500K Coverage A. Basic coverage form typically.
- Landlord Package Policies: 1 – 4 families. Can be written in corporate name, LLC, Trust, or Personal name